Friday, December 31, 2010

Where did 2010 go?

2010 sure went fast. It's the only year that I didn't have a job to speak of. My brother-in-law kept me busy with his own business when he needed help during the summer, which was a huge help to Amy and I. Thanks again Matt, your the best and a great friend! As all of you may have noticed from my last post, I did a lot of reading and I've done some more since. I read a book called: Walls Within Walls by Maureen Sherry. A great story about some kids who move into a new home in New York and find clues all over their apartment about the former owners and their treasure. I learned a lot about New York with actual facts in the book like: Sugar Hill, The Amiable Child, Grant's Tomb, Grand Central Terminal, The Staten Island Ferry, Ellis Island, The Kissing Post, Guastavino and tons more.

I also read a book called: Disneyland Detective by Kendra Trahan and Amy and I have some books about Sharks and Ancient Egypt that I pick up every once in a while. I already have a hefty list for next year that I want to start on.

As far as 2011 goes, it would be nice to find a job and I'll be spending a lot of quality time with my wife. She is after all, my best friend! Happy New Year

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to spending time with you too! I think you have a great lead on a new career.

    ReplyDelete