Sunday, June 28, 2009

I didn't get the job!

Most of you already know that I had applied for a job with Merit Medical and had a great interview, but I didn't get the job. I was really calm throughout the week waiting for some word of the outcome. Friday morning I got that word and I was ok with it, but deep down I was hurt. I've had a hard weekend, but Amy has been here with me and she is all that really matters. The love that she shows me can make all the difference. I know that there must be something out there for me and Merit must not have been it, so I'll still keep searching for what is waiting for me and fabricating granite which is what I love! I just wish I could be working more than 2 days a week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all you do for me Dave. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Amy are in my prayers daily. I suggest that you take full advantage of all the resources of LDS Employment Services. They have excellent career workshops as well as one-on-one help. I have taken their workshop on resume writing and interviewing and found it very useful.

    ReplyDelete