Monday, July 20, 2009

Careers

My job has been less than desirable these last few weeks with little or no work at all. I get to go in tonight and start a new one that goes to Heber later this week, but for the most part, I'm glad that I was home to help Amy out the last few weeks with our many trips to the LDS Hospital. We only have 4 more, then we're done. Yay!! To those who don't know, it's just some tests and such. While at the hospital so many times, I've gained an interest in Nursing and everything that they do throughout our stays there. It makes Amy a little queasy at times when I'm asking them questions about what their doing to her when their doing it, but for some reason, it hasn't made me sick or anything like that, so I got to looking into some options and I've decided to go to school for some kind of Nurse or something Medical. My first thing is to get an EMT certification, so this week I'll be going over to SLCC and getting the info that I need. I've received some really good idea's so far and think that I'll go for my EMT first, then apply for a job on a Paramedic Crew and go from there. I feel like this is the best thing for me right now and I've got it in my mind, so I better get to it. As far as work goes, I'll take it as it comes and I'll try yo get more work as well in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment