Friday, September 25, 2009

The last day!

I quit my job today. I figured that it really wouldn't hurt us much since I'm not getting paid anyway! But I called my boss and left him a message telling him that I was going to quit and turn him in for not paying me. I received a call about 5 minutes later and he had found a few hundred to pay me. I took it, but I quit in the process of picking up a check. I feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulders and I was quite happy tonight and I really don't have any worries. I will certainly miss granite for a while, but new and exciting things are in mine and Amy's future. First thing is to get into some sort of college course and I may have found an answer to that through LDS Employment and there is training available through Deseret Industries. I'm going to go for some kind of Medical. I liked Radiology Tech and they have one for a CNA, so really any of what they offer will help. I'll find out Monday.

1 comment:

  1. it is a hard thing to do but I support you
    in your desistion. if you like radio tech you
    might look to electronics. we love you and are praying for you.
    love
    anandad

    ReplyDelete