Monday, October 5, 2009

A new beginning!

Tomorrow I'm starting a new job and training. I start work at Deseret Industries while I'm trying to get into school. They have a program that allows you to work while train for a new career and the career I've chosen is Radiology Tech. I am excited to start this chapter in mine and Amy's life. I know that this will be a long hard road, but the payoff will be worth it. I will always miss Granite work and you never know if I will get the chance to do that again, I hope so, but not for the company that I've been working for ever again, that chapter of my life is over! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you guys, you're both in our prayers, I hope all goes well for ya's!
    Love ya's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Glad you are going back to school! And I am glad you got out of the horrible work situation you were in before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you guys!! I'm sad I don't get to see you anymore. I hope you are doing well and I wish you luck with your new job and education goals!!

    ReplyDelete